AIRDRIE AIR LTD. WANTS YOU!!!!!
We are looking for a skilled Journeyman HVAC service technician. We require an individual who is experienced in servicing and troubleshooting furnaces. Ideally this individual would have a minimum of 7 years of experience. Strong diagnostic skills are a must. The candidate will also be a self-starter who can work independently. Our ideal candidate would be able to be trained on our policies and procedures and start working in the field very quickly. We dispatch and complete all work orders on our phones, being proficient using your iPhone or android is required. We are looking for experienced refrigeration mechanics or heating service technicians. An individual who is a strong team player and wants to contribute to the betterment of the company and themselves would be a great asset. We are looking for an individual who has made a commitment to this trade and has shown dedication by attending school. Living in Airdrie or close to Airdrie is preferred. We are looking for a candidate who takes great pride in workmanship and quality. It is about being done right and keeping the customer happy.
Here is a little information about us.
- Airdrie Air Ltd was formed in 2002. We are active members of the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating and members of the Airdrie Chamber of Commerce. We are a Commercial and residential service company. We have been Voted by Airdrie again for “Airdrie’s Best Heating and Air Conditioning Company of 2016” for another consecutive year.
- We have our own safety program in effect and follow OH&S policies, and we are trained in fall protections, working in confined spaces, Transport of dangerous goods, areal lift operations and the Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System etc.
- We provide up to date training for all of our technicians.
- We provide full benefits after 3 month of employment
- We provide vans, uniforms, major power tools, training and education also a 24 hour help line for all our technicians
Skills and requirements:
- Minimum 7 years’ experience
- Knowledge of H.V.A.C. systems and be able to complete heating calls and service equipment
- Self-motivated competent H.V.A.C. mechanic that takes pride in their work
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license required
- You possess problem solving and diagnostic skills and communicate well with others
- Professional, Clean and Efficient
- Independent decision making and multi-tasking skills
- After hours on call rotation
- Competitive wages
- Uniforms provided
- Safety training provided
- Company vehicle provided
- Up-to-date training and education on new products and technologies
- Health Benefits that we pay 100%
- We do not service Calgary (no more traffic frustration)
- We have gone paperless and work from mobile devices for invoicing
- Relaxed place to work
- Career advancement opportunities
Please email your resume to email@example.com or fax in to 587-360-0631