Indoor Air Cleaner
F100 Whole-House Media Air Cleaner
superior performance in air cleaning
The F100 Whole-House Media Air Cleaner is up to 85% more efficient at capturing both microscopic particles like dust and smoke in addition to larger contaminants such as mold spores and pet dander. This highly effective air cleaner also requires minimal maintenance. Once installed the filter only needs to be replaced every 6-12 months. That’s four times longer than a standard one-inch furnace filter.
- Up to 85% more efficient at capturing airborne particles compared to a standard one-inch filter
- Captures both microscopic particles and larger contaminants
- Lasts up to four times longer than a standard one-inch furnace filter
- Replace filter every 6-12 months
- Easy to upgrade to a higher-performance electronic air cleaner
- Five-year warranty
- Professional installation
About Air Cleaner Filters
Air Cleaner Filters can be categorized into 3 basic types;
Basic Furnace Filters
These conventional filters are found in all standard HVAC systems and protect the furnace from dust-buildup that can damage equipment over time. Basic furnace filters are not very effective for removing microscopic particles that aren’t visible.
High-Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) Filters
High-efficiency or HEPA Filters use deeply folded media to trap a minimum of 99.97% of 0.3 micron particles passing through the filter. HEPA filters come in portable, bypass ducted and stand-alone configurations. Our Honeywell F500 meets the true definition of HEPA by removing 99.97% of the smallest particles the first time through the filter.
Media filters filter the air using webs of polypropylene fibers. Airdrie Air features several media air cleaners and replacement filters.