iWave Air Purifier
Airdrie Air features the iWave air purifier which has been tested by independent labs to eliminate 99.4% of the COVID-19 virus, SARS-Cov-2 and other pathogens found in homes, offices and indoor environments.
Viruses can thrive indoors with less airflow and can attach themselves to dust which can assist viruses, bacteria and other pollutants to travel throughout the building. Air purifiers are a recommended first-defence in eliminating airborne pollutants and odours commonly found indoors.
Benefits of iWave Purifiers
The iWave purifiers have quickly become a must-have item for many families and businesses with air quality concerns. Benefits include:
- Elimination of viruses, bacteria and mould including COVID-19
- Reduced airborne pollutants including allergens
- Improved air quality with filtration of odour, dust, dust mites, stale and smoke smell
- Lower radon gas, carbon dioxide levels
How it Works
As air inside the unit flows through the iWave’s patented technology, hydrogen molecules are removed from the harmful contaminates killing the pathogens and turning them into harmless compounds such as oxygen, carbon dioxide, nitrogen and water vapour. Other air particles like pollen and dust attach to the ions and cause them to grow big enough to be filtered by the ventilation system. The air is returned within the HVAC system filtered, improving the indoor air quality.
Because the iWave system doesn’t require replacement parts like other air filtration systems the system is maintenance-free and you don’t have to replace any bulbs or cells as is the case with other types of systems.
There are four iWave purifier models – the iWave-R, the iWave-V, the iWave-M, and the i-Wave C. The iWave-R is a no-maintenance air purifier for residential systems. The iWave-V is a low maintenance air purifier for residential systems. The iWave-M is a mini flexible air purifier for ductless and other HVAC systems. The iWave-C is a no-maintenance air purifier for commercial and residential systems.
Though models differ slightly and offer their own advantages, all iWave purifiers feature:
- Proven NPBI technology
- Active air purification of the whole house or business space
- Massive reduction of Covid-19 and other viruses, mold, and bacteria
- Reduction of allergens, odors, smoke, and particles
- No replacement parts — the total cost of ownership is less than other options
- Installation into any air conditioning or heating system
- UL and cUL approved
- Three-year warranty
The iWave purifier is only available through licensed, professional technicians like Airdrie Air and installation is quick and simple. Call us today 403-205-7247 to learn more or to have the iWave air purifier installed in your home or business.