HVAC Service Technician
Take a picture of this ad, as this may be the turning point of your career!
HVAC Technician wanted within 2 to 3 months. Are you ready for a positive change?
Airdrie Air Ltd. is seeking the "best of the best" H.V.A.C. Technician. 3rd, 4th year and journeyman. (Refrigeration mechanics, Gas fitters, Service Plumbers (with HVAC experience etc.) This job will be a long-term position. Minimum 5 years’ experience. Airdrie Air has an A+ BBB rating and has been voted “best HVAC company” several years in a row. We are looking for someone who has these great core values: Takes pride in quality of workmanship, provides excellent customer service, has open / honest communication and wants to advance their career.
This job will be a long term position. Minimum 5 years’ experience. Airdrie Air has an A+ BBB rating and has been voted “best HVAC company” several years in a row. We are looking for someone who is honest, cares about their career and has integrity.
HVAC Service Technician:
- Complete HVAC service calls, maintenance and repairs. (Residential and/or Commercial)
Maintenance and Repair Work Involves:
- Checking all parts of an HVAC system (residential and/or Commercial)
- Check and adjust gas pressures
- Check temperature rises/temperature differences
- Filter replacements
- Repair heating equipment, troubleshoot HVAC equipment and replace parts as needed
- Check all safety controls
- Inspect heat exchangers
- Carbon monoxide checking
- Troubleshooting systems with problems and provide honest solutions
- IAQ recommendations to customers as needed
- Self-motivated competent H.V.A.C. mechanic that takes pride in their work
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license required, professional, clean and efficient
- Must possess problem solving and diagnostic skills and communicate well with others
- Independent decision making and multi-tasking skills
- Provide clean criminal record
- After hours on call rotation
- Competitive hourly wage (Salary commensurate with experience and tickets $30 to $50)
- RRSP's contribution program
- We have a lounge area with an arcade game, pop, hot rods, potato chips, TV and Netflix etc. (FREE for technicians)
- Uniforms provided
- Safety training provided
- Company vehicle provided
- Up-to-date training and education on new products and technologies
- Holiday and Vacation pay 9.6%
- Health and dental Benefits paid by us
- We do not service Calgary (no more traffic frustration or not getting paid for being delayed)
- We have gone paperless and work from mobile devices for invoicing
- We provide a phone or pay you $70 a month towards your own current smart phone
Please forward you resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax in to 587-360-0631.
Only Selected candidates will be contacted.