HVAC Service Technician
Airdrie Air Ltd was formed in 2002. We are active members of the Better Business Bureau (with a top-rating of A+), 5-star customer ratings and active members of the Airdrie Chamber of Commerce. Airdrie Air services include; Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Controls for Airdrie, Crossfield and Rocky view.
We are now looking for a Residential H.V.A.C. Service Technician to join our great team, that lives in or near the City of Airdrie.
This job will be a long-term position. Minimum 5 years’ service experience. We are looking for a 9 out of 10 in residential servicing (AC and Heating) experience. We are looking for the Best of the Best service technician and we are paying for it. We are a top shelf company and we want top shelf technicians as well.
If you take pride in your work, have great customer service skills, honesty, integrity, and have the skill set to head out in the van by yourself (after 2 weeks of our training), this is the place for you.
You must be able to perform residential HVAC Service calls, Maintenance and Repairs.
Maintenance and Repair Work Involves:
- Checking all parts of a residential heating and AC system
- Checking TESP static pressures in a ductwork system
- Check and adjust gas and refrigerant pressures
- Check temperature rises/temperature differences/ sub cool and super heat
- Repair heating equipment, troubleshoot HVAC equipment and replace parts as needed
- Check all safety controls
- Inspect heat exchangers
- Carbon monoxide checking
- Troubleshooting systems with problems and provide honest solutions
- I.A.Q. recommendations to customers as needed
- Higher than normal standard hourly wage
- Uniforms provided
- Safety training provided
- Company vehicle and cell phone / iPad provided
- Up-to-date training and education on new products and technologies (in-house and manufactures)
- Health and dental benefits
- We do not service Calgary (no more traffic frustration or not getting paid for being delayed)
- We work from a software program on mobile devices for invoicing, dispatching and payments etc.
Please forward you resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only Selected candidates will be contacted.
We are performing rapid Covid-19 tests at Airdrie Air to keep all our staff and customers safe as possible. We have installed plexiglass barriers and social distance stickers. We provide masks, gloves, hand sanitizer and Lysol wipes for everyone.