Airdrie Air Ltd. Warranty Procedure
- If a customer’s furnace has a part warranty, we will check and confirm this through the manufacturer.
- We will quote the job with the part, labour, and our warranty processing fee.
- Should the customer choose to accept the quote, FULL payment is required upon completion of the job.
- We will send back the motor or part for review by the supplier. **NOTE: If there is water damage from a flood etc., that part will not be warrantied or credited back from the manufacture. (They do not cover water damage)
- Once the part is approved for warranty, the manufacture will credit Airdrie Air for the warrantied part. We will then process the credit back to the customer the same way it was paid to us. (Visa, MC, or E transfer etc.)
- Our workmanship warranty is 1 year after installing the part.