2nd year – Journeyman
Share this position:
We are a local reputable Heating and Air Conditioning company with over 20 years of being in business. We are seeking a residential HVAC technician to service our customers in Airdrie only (No more traffic frustration). This job will be a long-term position. Minimum 3 years’ experience.
Normal hours of operations are 8:00am – 4:30pm. Occasional after hour work is required at time and a half after 8 hours.
We can also offer a 4-day work week at 10 hours per day.
We pay the highest wage in Alberta for residential service technicians plus performance bonuses.
2nd year – Journeyman Residential HVAC Service Technician Required
- Checking all parts of a furnace / heating system
- Check and adjust gas pressures
- Check temperature rises/temperature differences
- Repair heating equipment, troubleshoot HVAC equipment and replace parts as needed
- Check all safety controls
- Troubleshooting systems with problems and provide honest solutions
- Self-motivated, independent, competent H.V.A.C. mechanic that takes pride in their work
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license required, professional, clean and efficient
- Must possess problem solving and diagnostic skills and communicate well with others
- Independent decision making and multi-tasking skills
- Punctual and keep van stocked
- After hours on call rotation
- Competitive hourly wage depending on experience and tickets
- Uniforms provided
- Safety training provided
- Company vehicle and cell phone provided
- Up-to-date training and education on new products and technologies (in-house and manufactures)
- Health and dental Benefits
- We do not service Calgary (no more traffic frustration or not getting paid for being delayed)
- We work from a software program on mobile devices for invoicing, dispatching and payments etc.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.