Air Conditioning Maintenance
Airdrie Air provides annual air conditioning maintenance which can go a long way in preventing expensive breakdowns during the hot summer months when your air conditioner is needed most.
Today’s high-efficient air conditioners require more servicing than older units to ensure they run at maximum efficiency. The importance of maintaining your cooling system cannot be overstated.
Air Conditioning Servicing Benefits
Servicing your air conditioner will reduce energy consumption, confirm safe operation and help to extend the life-cycle of the unit. Annual AC servicing will greatly reduce the chances of your home needing emergency AC repair when the weather gets hot.
Call Airdrie Air today to find out more about air conditioning Maintenance. 403-205-7247.
Air Conditioning Safety and Performance Check
- Refrigerant Levels and Charge Check refrigerant charge, sub cooling / Superheat, pressures, temperatures, wet bulb, dry bulb and check main valves. Low refrigerant charges can cause high electrical bills and higher energy usage.
- Condenser Inspection and Cleaning We will inspect and wash the outside condenser as needed to kept the maximum air flow for proper condensing of the refrigerant. Blocked condensers can cause over heating of compressors and can cause high electrical bills and higher energy usage.
- Inspect Blower and Airflow We look over the blower assembly, including the blower wheel, condenser fan and adjust as needed.
- Inspect Motor Amperage and Voltage
- Examine Electrical Components for safety we provide inspections of all electrical components including, capacitors, motors, contactors, compressors, electrical wiring and connections and examine safety controls. Damage or corroded electrical wiring, connections and components can cause unsafe operations.